FMM is an opportunity for children (up to age 12) and their parents to become fully present together.
The group practices mindfulness of breath, body sensations, sounds, thoughts, emotions, eating, movement, loving-kindness, and compassionate listening and speech.
We play fun games to nurture children's innate ability to look and listen with beginner's mind.
We discover the interconnected nature of all things.
Together, we learn the skills of transforming hurt feelings into understanding and compassion.
Teen Mindfulness Meditation
Teen Mindfulness Meditation is an opportunity for teens to come together and practice present moment awareness.
In this group we:
- Focus on mindfulness of breath and body by practicing sitting and walking meditation.
- Learn how to become present in this moment.
- Look deeply into our mix of thoughts, feelings, and body sensations.
- Explore life challenges with a supportive group of peers.
- Learn navigation tools for turning challenges into opportunities for wisdom and compassion.
Sundays once a month from 2:15-3:45pm.